The Basic Page app offers the ability to post miscellaneous web pages of your choice, like a "blank canvas".
Enabling the Basic Pages App
Before adding any pages, you must first enable the app.
1. Go to the control panel
2. Click to expand Settings
3. Click on Enable Apps
4. Search for BASIC PAGES.
5. In the drop down menu, click PUBLIC.
6. SAVE and view results.
- Navigate to the Control Panel and click on Page from the Add menu.
- The Add Page link will open a form where you can begin entering the contents of your page.
When you have a page that is also a menu item, you have the option of adding subpages to that main page in two ways.
Option 1 - Adding a brand new page as a subpage:
- Click the Add New green button and select Subpage
- Fill out the form and add content.
- Save and the new page will appear within the Section Navigation widget.
Click the green Add New button and select Existing Page to Section
- In the text field, begin to type the name of the existing page you want to add to this section and select the name once it appears.
- Save and the existing page will appear within the Section Navigation widget.