To import pages:
- Enable basic pages app. Learn how to enable Apps!
- Click on Site Content and click on Import>Page.
- To make sure you are uploading a CSV file in the correct format, click the Download a template file to use as a guide. *If your file has issues such as broken links, PDFs, etc. the file will still upload. You will be notified of any problems and can still view your post by going to content in the admin toolbar and accessing the new post from there.
- Upload a file in a CSV format only.
- Hit Submit.
- You will receive a notification letting you know the import is complete. Exit the form.
- Click on Content in the admin toolbar and locate the imported page.
- Click on the link to view.
Go to the Control Panel and select Menus
Once in the Menu area, Select Add New Link in the Primary Menu
You'll be prompted to choose an Item Type. Please select POST
Now give the Menu Item a title and set the Destination to CHOOSE EXISTING. Type in the name of the imported page and select it.
Click Continue at the bottom of the page.
Click and drag the menu item where you would like it and Save settings.
- The new page should now appear in the primary menu.