To make changes to Page settings, you must select the configuration gear (the large grey gear) and click the Edit link.
NOTE: Site Owners & Administrators can see all fields below. Content Editors can see just some of the options. Basic Members do not have access to the configuration gear.
You have 3 options under the Publishing options area. You can opt to:
- Publish/unpublish the page to the site
- Make the page "Sticky at the top of Lists". Read more about the List View.
- Prevent the page for appearing in search engine results
The URL path settings is automatically set to generate automatic URL alias based on the title of your page. See example:
You can opt to untoggle the "generate automatic URL alias" checkbox and create your own URL path. See example:
You can opt to add your page to one of your menus by selecting the "Provide a menu link" checkbox.
Once the checkbox is selected, you'll have options to:
- rename the Menu link title
- provide a page description
- select which menu to add the page to. Read more about Menus.
The Post Created/ Edited by shows:
- who created the post
- when the post was created
- who edited the post since initial creation
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) area allows you to add 150 character or less to describe your page.
This helps search engines (like Google) find your website content more easily. Find out more about SEO on OpenScholar.